At the end of a quiet culdesac, set back from the street is this larger than expected offering which will exceed expectations in presentation and privacy.
This generously proportioned residence boasts impeccable upkeep and offers:
- 4 bedrooms, each equipped with built in robes.
- Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Large loungeroom plus air-conditioned open plan family room.
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Stunning sunroom looking out to the private rear yard.
- Ample off street boat, caravan or trailer parking.
- Benefit from a solar system, convenient garden shed and low maintenance yard.
This private home is primed and ready for the new owners to move in and create their own memories in this easy living location.
Call Lauders Real Estate Old Bar, to book your private tour today.
Lauders Real Estate Old Bar believes that the information contained is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature are given, intended, or implied and you should rely on your own enquires to determine the accuracy of material available.
The information contained has been gathered from the property owners and professional service providers. We cannot verify its accuracy. Prospective purchasers or tenants must rely on their own enquiries.
Please note, the material available is general information only, and is subject to change without notice. The information held within this website should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real estate, or other expert advice. Lauders Real Estate Old Bar disclaims all liability, responsibility, and negligence for direct and indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of information presented or material that arises from it.